Friday, July 23, 2010

Slow progress

I sought my first quotes for Diggity back in December, although those were more exploratory than definite.  I got an artist signed on in May, and I've been collecting printing quotes for many months now.  I don't have the art yet (hopefully soon), but I've got (at last) some good printing options that I think I'm nearly ready to run with.  I'd like to get this process moving along faster, but it seems like it's stuck in molasses - whenever I have a good chunk of time, I'm waiting on folks; whenever it's time for me to do something, I have a million other things going on.

I guess this week I'll be working on some of the dull but necessary parts - founding an LLC, setting up a separate bank account, checking into a business license, maybe pulling the trigger on an ISBN/EAN.  Not the glamorous part, but required.

No comments:

Post a Comment