Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yoggity Art revealed!

I mentioned in this post that I'd gotten some new art created for my unpublished game Yoggity.  The artist is Jason Greeno of Greeno Design (GreenoDesign.com).  You can see some samples of the art at the Yoggity page here - I'm really happy with it.  I'm getting a mock-up made by TGC, and I'll post actual snapshots when I receive it.

I've entered Yoggity in the Rio Grande Game Design Competition, and if I don't succeed in getting it picked up by Rio Grande there, I'll look to producing this as the second Plankton Games title sometime in early 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Mind if I ask what you paied for the artwork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason was looking to expand his design business into game design, so he offered to work with me for free on this game. I'd have expected to pay quite a bit for this kind of work under normal circumstances.

    I'd certainly recommend Jason for this kind of work - check out his site at http://greenodesign.com

    ReplyDelete