Friday, June 11, 2010

Yoggity art!

I've gotten some artwork back from my artist, Jason Greeno of GreenoDesign.com for Yoggity.  We're working out the last bits, and then I hope to get it up on my site and get a couple of copies printed by TheGameCrafter.com. It's really exciting to see the game look better than I could ever get it to.

This is the game I'm entering in the Rio Grande Game Design contest, so I won't be able to release it until that's over this fall (it's for unpublished works only).  It's been fun every time I've played, with any number of folks, so I think it will be a good one for the contest.  It's not too heavy, but it does involve some interesting dynamics, especially with multiple players.

I think that's my next candidate for a serious rules edit - using what I've been learning from redoing Diggity and reading other rules documents.  Now that I've got some art, I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment